Request an Appointment
Air Duct Cleaning in Monroe, NC
Air Duct Cleaning:
Serving Monroe, NC, and Surrounding Communities:
On average, you spend a majority of your time in your home, whether it be sleeping, playing, eating, or just relaxing. The air you breathe should be clean and clear. However, without proper air duct cleaning, your home’s air can be filled with nasty contaminants such as bacteria, mold, allergens, pollen, and dust.
At Healthy Home Heating and Air, we’ve been serving Monroe, NC, and surrounding communities since 2009. We’re among the highest-rated HVAC companies in Monroe. Monroe is home to some of the highest pollen and mold counts in the entire united states. Over time, your air ducts (even if you maintain proper air filter changes), will become inundated with various types of debris. This debris can range anywhere from dust and pet hair, to harmful mold. Moreover, as your ducts get bogged down with debris, your HVAC system needs to work harder to force air. The harder it works, the more your blower motor depreciates over time.
When To Do Air Duct Cleaning
- New Construction: Oddly enough, new construction homes often have debris and drywall dust in their ducts. While the general contractors will do their best to limit dust and debris, it’s nearly impossible. We recommend having your ducts cleaned in your new construction home prior to your move-in date.
- Homes With Pets: As pet owners, we do our best to keep a clean and tidy home. Pet hair and dander can quickly find it’s way into your vents. By properly cleaning your HVAC ducts, you can not only remove debris, but you can also reduce pet odors. We recommend air duct cleaning for pets every 2-3 years.
- Homes With Smokers: While smoking in the home has rapidly declined over the last decade, there are still some people that do it. This often comes into play when one of our clients purchases a home that was previously owned by smokers. In general, we recommend air duct cleaning for smokers every 2-3 years.
- Standard Homes: Regardless of your home’s age, you should plan on having your air ducts cleaned every 3-4 years.
Healthy Home Heating and Air air duct cleaning specialists are experts in cleaning vents, ducts, and supply grills while removing contaminants from your breathable air. With an industry-specific vacuum, accumulated dirt and grime are removed much like a chimney sweeper cleans your chimney.
For the homeowner, this means having to dust less often, fewer allergy problems, bacteria and mold elimination, and better air quality for you and your family.
At Healthy Home Heating & Air, we ensure our technicians are courteous professionals who are highly skilled in their field. Our service is always on time, done right, and priced right. Contact us today for your whole home air duct cleaning and take advantage of our money-saving indoor air quality offers.
Duct Cleaning Pros
At Healthy Home Heating & Air we have become the preferred choice for Monroe duct cleaning because we are concerned about the local customers we take care of. In fact, we care as much about the air that you breathe as you probably do.
On average, people spend 90% of their day indoors. Imagine just how much that means when it comes to the contaminated air you may be inhaling.
The good news is that you can change that. At Healthy Home Heating & Air we offer an assortment of HVAC services intended to help enhance the indoor air quality of your house. According to statistics, in a traditional six-room home, an average of over 40 pounds of dust is created each day. That alone should be enough reason to take cleaning your ducts more seriously.
Monroe Air Duct Cleaning
Now is the time to take this type of cleaning seriously. Contaminants in your air are recycled through your ducts about 5-7 times per day. Let our crew of pros help put a stop to the contiguous cycle. We want to use this method and others to help you breathe better and healthier air. Contact us now to learn more about the professional Monroe duct cleaning we can provide for you. Let’s help you put an end to you and your family breathing unhealthy air.
Air Duct Cleaning FAQs:
Is duct cleaning a waste of money?
There are two main reasons why you may want to have your air ducts cleaned:
- Duct cleaning as maintenance: You want your HVAC system to function better and last longer. Proper maintenance of your HVAC system should include having your air ducts cleaned every 3-4 years. The air within your home circulates on average 5 times per day. For families that have pets, smokers (past or present), or even older homes in general, getting your ducts cleaned will certainly help your HVAC system perform better.
- Duct cleaning to improve air quality: While the jury is still out on whether duct cleaning can dramatically improve the quality of the air within your home, it’s worth noting that air quality is largely predicated on the amount of dust, dander, allergens, and spores are present in the air. Proper duct cleaning will dramatically reduce the amount of airborne debris that gets circulated throughout your home.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs are calculated largely by the size of your home. We serve Monroe, NC, and all surrounding communities and offer free estimates. Simply contact our office at your earliest convenience.
How often should you clean your ducts?
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends having your ducts cleaned every 3-4 years.
When in doubt – just ask a professionally licensed HVAC contractor:
If you’re not sure whether or not your ducts need to be cleaned, it’s always best to ask a professional.
At Healthy Home Heating & Air, we offer free duct cleaning estimates for homeowners in Monroe, NC, and all surrounding areas. We’re known throughout Monroe as one of the highest-rated HVAC service companies in the area, and our reviews online are second to none!
We also offer seasonal maintenance packages that are specifically designed to keep your HVAC unit operating perfectly for years to come. This preventative maintenance will help ensure the longevity of your HVAC equipment while also allowing it to perform at its full capabilities.